The final week of March has gone a little bit like this…
- A evening dentist appointment
- an early morning gym session
- More West Wing episodes with friends and fish finger sandwiches
- Lunchtime wanderings through London town
- Road trip home for the Easter weekend
- A family filled Good Friday
- Some delicious food was eaten – Chicken and Ham pie, Chinese takeaway, Steak and chips, a trip to Jamie’s Italian
- A trip to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for some outlet shopping
- A wander around the grounds of RHS Wisley and to see the orchids in the glass house
- Lots of eating of Easter eggs!
I hope you’ve all had a great week and the Easter bunny has been generous!