So you’re obviously wondering exactly how many posts I can stretch my birthday across, I’m doing quite well so far aren’t I?! This is the last one I promise – well until next year that is!
I got a host of lovely things from all of my favourite people. You will notice that I was lucky enough to get a few items from previous posts on here, clearly people have been paying attention to me after all. Here’s a quick run through –
- One shiny new laptop
- One new kindle case
- The Casual Vacancy
- One lovely mug with a cat wearing glasses on it (big love)
- One gorgeous green jewellery stand
- One set of pug bedding
- One lovely new address book
- One book on The Art of Handmade Living
- One gorgeous colourful scarf
- One walk from the London Walks company
- One pack of Jammie Dodgers (yummy yum yum)
- Lots of lovely pennies (and notes)
- One lovely Cath Kidston make up/wash bag
- Lots of delicious cakes and cake pops
- Giant knitting needles with purple ends
- One new set of kitchen knives
- One pot of pink nail varnish
- A handmade cross stitch sampler
- One gorgeous green pillow with a pug face – yes apparently i’m obsessed with the pug!
I think you’ll agree there are lots of lovely things to be happy and grateful for.