This week has been a mixture of evening with friends, relaxing weekends and recovering from the bank holiday weekend.
- postponed walks to work due to rain and tiredness (mostly tiredness)
- bag envy – why didn’t I see the Kate Spade beauty below first (and why can’t I afford it)!
- dressing for summer – wicker bag, cream cardi, flower print denim dress, pink pumps and pastel nails
- obsessing over newly discovered Propercorn and strawberries
- pizza and cocktails with work girls
- Saturday shopping and lunch with my Mum – returned 2 things and bought one Good Luck card
- Sunday run of 4.5 miles
- spinning class
- two for 1 cocktails at Concrete
- West Wing viewing and catching up with friends (in my PJs)
- still no lie in longer than 8am 😦
- catching up on old episodes of Masterchef Australia
- long meeting at work causing me to not eat lunch until 3am – crazy times
Hope everyone else has been having fun. Lau xxx