This week has consisted of…
- Lots of pre work coffee visits – 4 in 5 days – oops. It’s becoming an obsession
- The Great Gatsby viewing – loved it
- Eating sandwiches in the cinema
- Moaning, moaning and moaning
- Getting caught in the rain – twice
- Waiting for estate agents
- Making pizza dough
- Pizza night with friends
- West Wing viewing – Season 7; Election Day Part 1 and Part 2 😦
- Lots of warming soup
- An Evans sister skype session
- Weekend lie in – waking at 10am twice – i’m in heaven
- Meeting the new car, and missing the old one
- Debating over the name for the new car – Penny (me) or Bubbles (the others)
- Train travel to Horsley
- Shopping for Gluten Free food
- Charity shop trips
- Country pub trip with the parentals – chicken, leek and ham pie – delicious
- Shopping the Debenhams blue cross sale
- Driving to get Starbucks on the weekend – another example of my coffee obsession!
- Resting before the big 10k race tomorrow
Hope everyone has been having a lovely time. The sun has decided to make an appearance near me, which is just perfect for the bank holiday weekend. Plus i’ve still got two more days off – bank holiday Monday and a holiday day to recover! Utter bliss. Four day weekends should be the norm.
Now back to the challenge of blogging every day…
Day 26, Sunday: Something you read online. Leave a link and discuss, if you’d like.
I’ve been debating for most of the day about what to post for this one. But then I found this while catching up on the news. It seemed appropriate what with my own, much shorter distance, run tomorrow. Plus it bought tears to my eyes – you’ve been warned.