This week has seen lots of fun and exciting things, as well as old favourites too…
- Monday’s Game of Thrones season 3 finale was a bit of a let down. I was hoping for something similar to the week before’s episode, but was hugely disappointed. Luckily Book three, part 2 helped me get over this pretty quickly. Can’t wait until Season 4 starts – it’s going to be amazing!
- I have reawakened my love for digestive biscuits. Forget about fancy chocolate creations, sometimes a plain biscuit is all you need. On Monday night, I was craving the humble McVitie’s Digestive. So much so that I had to nip to the corner shop and get some asap. I then proceeded to devour most of the pack. Honestly though sometimes it just has to be done!
- It turns out I can get a tan even when it rains – next time I’m putting on sunscreen as I so almost got burnt.
- Trying to run in shorts that are too big will not end well, I got 0.3 miles in and had to give up as having to constantly hold up the shorts was messing with my running stride!
- Sometimes all you want for dinner is pitta breads and taramasalata. But sometimes this isn’t enough so biscuits happen…
- Only two episodes left in the weekly WWathon, fish fingers sandwich & friends catch up – sad times, now debating what to watch next.
- Getting to wear my new wintery dress to work as the rain has started and all my summer outfits are therefore out.
It turns out that getting the VLOOKUP formula to work in excel is always the highlight of my day
There are perks to visiting Starbucks too much – you get a goody bag after the store is closed for 1 week. Lots of vouchers, a mug, coffee and chocolate coins. Happy Monday morning to me!
- It amazes me that £1 nail varnish from Superdrug can last longer than a £5 bottle. No chips after three whole days (and still counting) – revelation
- Apart from the abandoned run the only exercise I’ve done this week is walking – a lot of walking. Thankfully my leopard print converse are super comfortable.
- It turns out I absolutely love sightseeing – it’s all so much fun, but so expensive! More about all the sightseeing in a separate post soon
- Road Trips – I love a good road trips. Good music, great people and snacks!
- I’ve also finished A Storm of Swords, 2. Blood and Gold over the weekend. What a fantastic book, the best of the series so far in my humble opinion.
- And finally lazy Sunday evenings – just what Sunday’s were made for right!