Last week was my first quiet week in ages. I say quiet but yet I still managed to do an awful lot of things! It went a little something like this…
- A Primark trip to return things turned into a trip to buy new things – why does that always happen?
- There was early morning running and walking in – go me!
- An evening at Wembley with family and friends. Lovely burgers at Flutes before a great match between England and Scotland. I’ve never known such a great atmosphere at a football game.
- Thursday night takeaway night, I love a good curry as long as there’s lots of naan bread!
- I managed to catch up on six episodes of Masterchef Australia this week – all in one sitting. Guilty pleasures alert!
- There was a full on craft weekend with spray painting jars and vases. I also made a birthday present for someone but that won’t be revealed until after the event!
- A trip to New Malden’s B&Q – I love that place. I could literally waste hours there.
- Dinner at the Seahorse with half of my family – the rest are sunning it up Down Under so don’t feel too bad for them. I had baked camembert, crab & prawn linguine, followed by apple & blackberry crumble with vanilla custard. Oh and half a bottle of wine!
- Early morning run around the countryside followed by a bacon sandwich
- Sunday was a little bit like tidy, bake, blog, clean! In fact this tends to be my usual Sunday routine at the moment!
I hope your week was just as fun.