I’m back! Yes I have returned from my holibobs. You probably didn’t even know I was away as I my very organised and got a few posts scheduled in – yay to me! Here are a few pics from my time away – I honestly didn’t take many as I was too busy reading lots of books…
So you’ve seen a few pics but rather than a weekly update this lovely Sunday I’ve got something a bit new. Just a few things thoughts and ideas to share because honestly I was getting a bit bored of just posting pics and listing my week. It was feeling very repetitive. Plus I like to write full posts for exciting weekly things, like trips away or meals at new places which is better than only briefly mentioning it in one update post. So instead you get to hear about my weekly musings, you know all those bits and bobs I’ve been thinking about this week.
- This whole tartan trend that’s approaching, I’m really tempted. Can I buy myself a tartan skirt? Would I pull it off? Bearing in mind the last time that I wore tartan was when I was four, I’m not so sure…
- Why did I have to be ill on holiday? Seriously I’ve had this cold and sore throat combination for over a week now. I felt very sorry for anyone on my plane to Faro last week – I was a walking ball of gross illness! Luckily I was doing nothing more strenuous than sunbathing and reading, but still it’s not great when you have to carry millions of pocket tissues with you wherever you go!
- Gah I’ve just realised that Bale is still in my Fantasy Football team. What is wrong with me he needs to go asap. I bet i’m the bottom of the league by now!
- Should I feel guilty about the excitement I am feeling about it being autumn? I’m so happy that cosy sofa nights, candles, warm drinks and thick tights are in my future.
- I’m completely panicking about running a half marathon in March. I suppose I should look into some sort of training plan…?