1. 1969 legging jeans, Gap – £29.96 (with 25% off online – original price £39.95) – comfiest jeans ever. I have already worn these too many times to count. I’m very tempted to get myself a black pair soon too.
2. Printed raw-edge slub T, Gap – £11.22 (with 25% off online – original price £14.95) – a t-shirt with stars! How could I resist. I’ve actually been tempted to get these for ages, but I stayed strong. Until now that is.
3. Pointelle Sweater in Grey, Gap – £18.71 (with 25% off online – original price £24.95) – softest jumper I have ever owned. It’s got shorter sleeves so I can wear it while the weather is still mild without overheating. Always a good thing in my book.
4. Striped pointelle jumper, George @ Asda – £14 – One thing I’ve learn is that I shouldn’t be allowed into Asda without someone to be my conscience. This superstore has some lovely items and being by myself meant that I had absolutely no will power. Oh well, I only bought two pieces of clothing and this jumper is so nautical that I couldn’t resist.
I also got this peach shirt, which I can’t find online. So you’ll have to see my bad photography instead! I’ve been after a few more colourful tops for work and this one fit the bill perfectly. It’s not too smart that it stands out – yes this is an issue in my office.
Embroidered shirt, George @ Asda – £12
These next three items were all presents from my Mum and youngest sister when they were in Australia visiting our family. As well as bringing back three packs of Tim Tams they also did a bit of clothes shopping for me. How lovely is that, especially as it was completely unexpected.
5. Drapey Pants, Cotton On – Gift (original price £17.50). Comfiest trousers ever! Ordinarily I wouldn’t even look at these trousers but as they were a present I tried them on and proceeded to live in them.
6. Ugg Boots – AUS$80.00 (£60)
7. 90’s day dress, Cotton On – Gift (original price £17.50). Mine is a different pattern and colour but it’s not on the website. I love this dress. It’s long enough not to need tights, but it’s also perfect with tights now that it’s getting colder. An all year round dress then – what more do I need?
Necklace, H&M – £7.99 – I was admiring a necklace just like this over on brynnash’s August budgeting bloggers post and moaning about not being able to find anything like it in the UK. Then not 3 days later I found this necklace in H&M. How perfect is that. Clearly I should have moaned a bit earlier!
Not pictured – White knitted jumper via the charity shop. £4.00
Total – £97.88
Once again I’m linking up with Franish and the other budgeting bloggers so don’t forget to take a look at how they did this month too.
What about all you lovely people, what things have you been buying this month and is anyone else as obsessed with Gap as I am?